Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, and the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information We use the information we collect in various ways, including
• Provide, operate, and maintain our website
• Improve, personalize, and expand our website
• Understand and analyze how you use our website
• Develop new services, features, and functionality
• Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
• Send you emails
• Find and prevent fraud
Our Advertising Partners
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that MTCROOMS has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
MTCROOMS does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
We process your personal information for a number of legitimate interests, including providing you with services, administering our relationship with you, for marketing and service/product improvement purposes and in order to exercise our rights or handle claims. More detailed information about our legitimate interests is set out below.
Marketing and Preferences
We use your personal information to send you marketing by post, telephone, social media platforms, email, SMS, application notifications and silent notifications to track installation status of the application. We may also use your personal information to carry out online paid marketing activities in the nature of retargeting.
We also use technology to help us understand your personal preferences and interests so that we can send recommendations and marketing communications that are likely to be of more interest to you. Using technology in this way is sometimes known as profiling.
We retain your personal information in accordance with MTCROOM’S records retention policies. However, there may be circumstances that mean we must retain your personal information for longer (e.g. if you make a claim in relation to a booking).
Sharing your information
We share your information within the MTCROOMS and with others who help us provide services to you (e.g. your accommodation provider). We also share your information in accordance with the law. For more information on who we share your information with, please expand this section.
• Other members of the MTCROOMS;
• With accommodation managers to enable them to provide the services you request, e.g. we share your name and expected check-in time;
• Third party suppliers who help deliver products or services on our behalf, or who have partnered with MTCROOMS in connection with services or a relevant promotional offering, as well as other apps or websites that integrate with our API or Services, or those with an API or Service with which we integrate;
• Your contact if you use a referral feature;
• The general public, if you submit content in a public forum, such as blog comments, social media posts, or other features of our services that are obviously viewable by the general public. For example, you may choose to use social sharing features and related tools which let you share your MTCROOMS experience with other apps, sites, or media, and vice versa. Your use of these features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on your social sharing service settings. Please refer to the privacy policies of those social sharing services for more information about how they handle the data you provide to or share through them;
• Third parties where we have a duty to or are permitted to disclose your personal information by law (e.g. law enforcement officials, government authorities);
• With the police in the exercise of their functions or with others as required by a court order;
• Third parties in connection with any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of the MTCROOMS business, in which case personal data held by it about its customers or visitors to the website may be one of the transferred assets.
Where we share your personal information, appropriate protections will be in place to protect your personal information as required by data protection laws. Sometimes, we may share information in an aggregated, pseudonymised and/or anonymised form which cannot reasonably be used to identify an individual.